Theme: Development Management for Sustainable Globe
Panel A: i) Environment ii) Tourism
Panel B: i) Economics
Panel C: i) Commerce ii) Management
Any creative paper related to any panels will be co-ordially accepted.
Submission of Abstracts
- Delegates are required to prepare abstract not exceeding 350 words of a paper on any of the above themes. Each abstract must contain the most important points discussed in the paper, which, in turn, must be directly linked to one panel theme.
- Abstract must contain a title; authors full postal contact details including e-mail addresses and must be sent in word file to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th January 2011.
- The Final Paper must be sent in word file to Dr. Sandip Kar electronically (final paper no more than 20 A4 size pages) at the above e-mail addresses- by the 7th of February 2011.
- Note that the delegates must also submit two hard copies of their papers to the conference office, at the conference venue and bring 20 copies for distribution.
- Reference citation style to be followed in Harvard Style, in both text and in the list of references which will have to be prepared in alphabetical order.
Publication of Abstracts
Selected papers will be published in an International Refereed Journal.