Academic & Non Academic: 250 USD per delegate
Non paper presenters need to pay full registration fees in order to participate in the conference.
[Registration fee includes welcome kit, conference participation, tea snacks & lunch during conference at the conference Venue]
Multiple Papers & Joint Authorship:
One delegate as the sole author paying full registration fee can present two papers.
For joint authorship & presentation of paper, both delegates have to pay full registration fees.
40% discount to be provided for student & research scholar of Philippines.
Accommodation Cost ( Non – Refundable):
1. Twin Sharing : USD 350 each – two delegates in one room
2. Single Accommodation : USD 500 – one delegate in one room
(Accommodation fee includes stay at the hotel from 1st December 2015, after 2pm 4th December, before 11 am. With Breakfast,
dinner, banquet dinner, field trip)
Delegates arriving before or departing after the conference schedule will have to pay the following charges on a daily basis:
1. Twin sharing :USD 50/day . Two people in one room, breakfast included.
2. Single sharing : USD 100/ day. One person in one room, breakfast included.
Delegates need to obtain China Visa
Note: To obtain Visa you need to have passport with at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least two blank visa pages
in it. .
Delegates are requested to carry the following documents:
1. Return Air ticket
2. Hotel Reservation Document
3. Required US Dollar/local currency as per Immigration Law of China.
4. Acceptance letter.
5. Transit Visa if required.
For further details please visit the website of China Embassy
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1) Mr. R. Singha, Assistant Director, IIMS, Kolkata
2) Ms. Vivien Wu Wei, Xuzhou Institute of Technology,Xuzhou, China
3) Dr. Ershad Ali, Deputy Head, International Business Programme, Auckland Institute of Studies, New Zealand
4) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Geetha Subramaniam, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Business
Management,Universiti Teknologi MARA,Shah Alam, Malaysia
5) Dr. Edna Vida, Director for Research and Associate, Professor, Cavite State University, Philippines