Registration and Contact
Academic & Non Academic: 250 USD
Non paper presenters need to pay full registration fees in order to participate in the conference.
[Registration fee includes welcome kit, conference participation, tea snacks & lunch during conference at the conference Venue]
Multiple Papers & Joint Authorship:
One delegate as the sole author paying full registration fee can present two papers.
For joint authorship & presentation of paper, both delegates have to pay full registration fees.
30% discount to be provided for local students , Associates of University of Fujairah, Associates and research scholars of UAE.
Accommodation Cost (Non – Refundable):
1. Twin Type Accommodation: 390 US$/delegate – Two delegates in one room.
2. Single Type Accommodation: 500 US$/delegate – One delegate in one room.
(Accommodation fee includes stay at the hotel from 4th December 2016, after 2 pm to 7th December, before 11 am with breakfast, dinner, local transportation and local site seeing)
Delegates arriving before or departing after the conference schedule will have to pay the following charges on a daily basis:
1. Twin Type Accommodation:110 US$/day. Two people in one room, breakfast included.
2. Single Type Accommodation: 150 US$/day. One person in one room, breakfast included.
Delegates need to obtain UAE Visa
Note: To obtain Visa you need to have passport with at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least two blank visa pages in it.
Delegates are requested to carry the following documents:
1. Return Air ticket
2. Hotel Reservation Document
3. Required US Dollar/local currency as per Immigration Law of UAE .
4. Acceptance letter.
5. Transit Visa if required.
For further details please visit the website of UAE Embassy
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Address: 14th Floor, Room No.-5, 33A, J.L .Nehru Road, Chatterjee International Centre, Kolkata- 700071, India
Phone No.: 033-2226-2918, 9830029870
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Mr. R. Singha, Assistant Director, IIMS, Kolkata
2) Mr. Rana Chakma, CIS Faculty, HCT – Fujairah Colleges, Fujairah, UAE
3) Dr. Ershad Ali, Deputy Head, International Business Programme, AIS, New Zealand
4) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Geetha Subramaniam, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Business Management, UiTM, Malaysia
5) Dr. Edna Vida, Director for Research and Associate, Professor, CvSU, Philippines
6) Professor.(Dr.) Zhang Xinke, President of Xuzhou Institute of Technology, China