Registration and Contact
Academic & Non Academic: 250 USD
Non paper presenters need to pay full registration fees in order to participate in the conference.
[Registration fee includes welcome kit, conference participation, tea snacks & lunch during conference at the conference Venue]
Multiple Papers & Joint Authorship:
One delegate as the sole author paying full registration fee can present two papers.
For joint authorship & presentation of paper, both delegates have to pay full registration fees.
30% discount to be provided for local students , Associates of Shih Chien University, Associates and research scholars of TAIWAN.
Accommodation Cost (Non – Refundable):
1. Twin Type Accommodation: 375 USD per delegate – Two delegates in one room.
2. Single Type Accommodation: 500 USD per delegate – One delegate in one room.
(Accommodation fee includes stay at the hotel from 24th November 2017, after 2 pm to 27th November 2017, before 11 am with breakfast, dinner and local site seeing)
Delegates arriving before or departing after the conference schedule will have to pay the extra charges on a daily basis:
Delegates need to obtain Taiwan Visa
Note: To obtain Visa you need to have passport with at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least two blank visa pages in it.
Delegates are requested to carry the following documents:
1. Return Air ticket
2. Hotel Reservation Document
3. Required US Dollar/local currency as per Immigration Law of Taiwan.
4. Acceptance letter.
5. Transit Visa if required.
For further details please visit the website of Taiwan immigration.
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Address: 14th Floor, Room No.-5, 33A, J.L .Nehru Road, Chatterjee International Centre, Kolkata- 700071, India
Phone No.: 033-2226-2918, 9830029870
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Mr. Partha Pratim Sen, IIMS, Kolkata.
2) Dr. Tetyana Kholod, Shih Chien University, Taiwan.
3) Dr. Ershad Ali, Deputy Head, International Business Programme, AIS, New Zealand.
4) Associate Professor. Dr. Geetha Subramaniam, Faculty of Business Management, UiTM, Malaysia.
5) Dr. Edna Vida, Director for Research and Associate Professor, CvSU, Philippines.
6) Professor.(Dr.) Zhang Xinke, President of Xuzhou Institute of Technology, China.
7) Dr. Rifat Sales Khalaf, University of Fujairah.